There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

amazing

i'm on a verge of an emotional breakdown because of how deep this is, the animation, the story! just awsome

Halo: Orions Spartans II Halo: Orions Spartans II

really good

usually people shy from making serious vids because it takes real skill as opposed to making funny vids which CAN (only CAN people) be very easy, 10/10 because alot of work went into this and it's great you don't shy from serious vids (cuz ur good :D)

Brawl is here! Brawl is here!

just because of the ending

you get a 9/10 just for the ending, pretty good keep it up ^^

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

where's the 11 on this thing?!

amazing... FUCKKKK, they need an 11 for this vid!! oh well, 10/10

Mastermind 2 Mastermind 2

great animation

everything about that was done really well, keep it up

Waterlollies Waterlollies

awsome!!

do you have a second brain dedicated to flash?! not only is the skill unchallenged but the patience and attention to detail is also just incredible!! hands down 11/10

New Numa New Numa

man

it's all gone to your head man, I think that you have potential, but not as an actor, as a director or an editor.

you got to enthusiastic about it and overacted, and uh... A FUCKING NUMA NUMA WEBSITE!!! i think that you should have done another movie with the same romanian shit, in fact, MAKE ANOTHER WITH THE SAME ROMANIAN SHIT

Metal Gear Lennon Metal Gear Lennon

Read

That wasn't very good, but you have potential, give your movies more meaning, and keep on practicing animation.

Full Numa Alchemist Full Numa Alchemist

I LOVED IT

I am a long time FMA fan and have watched the entire series and the movie, and as an FMA fan I have to say that what you have made is TOTALLY AWSOME!!! MAKE ANOTHER OR DIE OF HIGH CHOLESTEROL!!!!!
lol, jk.

Ever Changing Spiral Ever Changing Spiral

hmm

I'm no blamming son of a bitch, but i saw no point in that, besides that it was some good spiral, and I do experiments all of the time and I think that's one of the good ones, please don't be mad about the 2, if I animated it I would be bitching at you like mad, but I'm not, so i give you an honest to god review.